Welcome to The Nutrition Tree
You landed here because you are looking for something; something that will give you answers. Chances are you are a woman who is struggling with herself physically; maybe emotionally and/or have health issues.
- Don’t like how you are feeling?
- Don’t like the direction your health is going?
Is this right?
As a woman over 40, you’re frustrated with some of the changes taking place & don’t know where to turn. There comes a point when we say to ourselves…
- “I don’t want to take another medication.”
- “I’m tired of feeling tired all the time.”
- “I’m sick of not being able to think straight.”
- “I hate feeling bloated & struggling with digestive upset.”
Does this sound familiar?
- Eating “healthy,” exercising, & wondering why you can’t lose weight?
- Warming up with coffee & cooling down with wine (Oh, boy can I relate to this move)?
- Spending countless hours at the office or taking care of others & fueling yourself on caffeine and confections?
- Waking up in a fog of exhaustion & feeling stuck, numb or out of whack?
- Dealing with random bloating & digestive problems?
- Hitting autopilot to get through the day because you are so disconnected?
- Overwhelmed with anxiety, depression or just lacking luster in life?
Well, I have something to tell you . . . . YOU can’t go on like this forever, YOU are going to
What this crash looks like is very different for every woman. Hormones, food sensitivities and environmental toxins are just a few of the reasons you are out of balance.
The Nutrition Tree is here to help Transform, Renew & Empower YOU!
Just because you have entered the second half of your life, doesn’t mean you should be any less of a woman and experience the inevitable crash.
The Good News . . .
the results of getting your hormones in balance, identifying your food sensitivities & ridding the toxins from your life can be a real game changer.
So how is your current health strategy working for you?
Let us work together to pick up the pieces to your story & start putting your life back together . . .