Imagine changing the way you eat, feel, look, and think – in just 28 days.
Introducing the whole foods
28 Day Hormone Reset Detox Program
that can support you to make the changes you deserve.
RENEW ~ REFRESH ~ RECHARGE ~ REVITALIZE
I know you’ve been waiting for…
Some magic diet or cure to appear and fix your belly bloat/low energy/digestive issues.
A spark to motivate you long-term and transform your life from the inside out…from the way you eat to the way you manage stress and take care of yourself.
A moment when you great, look amazing, and can finally tell the world “I did it… and, this time, it’s sticking.”
The problem is:
Pills, powders, and diets? They don’t work long-term. Ever.
But here’s the good news:
I’ve got a solution for you.
I’m a health coach who believes in the concept of bio-individuality.
Translation? I know there’s no one magic diet or cure for anyone.
Instead, I’m here to help you learn what foods fuel YOUR unique body, as well as the exercise routines, health, and de-stressing strategies that work for your life & schedule.
The best part?
It’s all inside this one phenomenal program.
So, if you’re ready to:
- Lose weight quickly and easily – just by making smart choices (instead of depriving yourself)
- Ditch old habits that don’t serve you anymore
- Kick those quick fixes with 0 results to the curb
- Stop buying book after book, doing diet after diet, and still not experiencing the changes you desire
- Uncover more happiness, more energy, and a feeling of total balance throughout the day
- Live a life free from confusion about what to eat, where you feel completely in control of your body and mind
… then welcome home, gorgeous.
I’m Christine Pyne, a proud graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, a mastered prepared RN and a Board Certified Holistic Nurse Health Coach. I decided to become a health counselor to fulfill my passion of working with people who want to make their lives the best it can be while improving their health through sustainable lifestyle changes. I specialize in working with those with compulsive eating behaviors as well as those that suffer from a variety of chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and cancers. I love working with people who want to make their lives the best it can be while improving their health through sustainable lifestyle changes.
Once upon a time, I took the bait, too. I bought every health book out there, watched all the shows, and spent hours on the Internet researching the “right foods for my body”.
What I discovered is that there IS no “right” food! We are all different and have unique nutritional needs.
And that’s what I’m here to prove to you over the course of 4 delicious weeks.
If you are feeling…
That’s your body telling you it’s time for a change.
So let’s do this. Together.
Here’s a peek at what’s inside this program:
- 4 Weekly eBook Guides with daily prompts, so you get chunks of information daily, making it easy to apply these principles to your life
- 2 weeks of weight loss-focused meal suggestions and shopping lists to make burning fat and getting that lean, tone body that much easier to attain
- Recipe Guide loaded with 53 gluten-free, family-friendly recipes created by a fabulous chef
- Recipe Guide (Vegetarian ONLY) packed with 70 recipes that are gluten-free, family-friendly, and also chef-created (which means super yummy)
- Total of 8 Weekly Meal Planners and Shopping Lists for each week (includes both non-vegetarian and vegetarian)
- A Simple-to-Use Food Diary
- 7 Handouts – these are your cheat sheets, ‘cause life can get busy!
- 40 Snacks on the Go
- Gluten-Free Substitutions
- How to Go Gluten-Free
- The 101 on Portions
- The 101 on Vegetable Cooking Methods
- Top Vegetarian Proteins
- Low Glycemic Chart
But I know you’re probably wondering:
“Is there even a difference between clean eating and a diet?”
Short answer: Absolutely.
Long answer: When you diet, you’re dwelling on fats, counting calories, and restrictions. Most of the time, you end up feeling tired and just plain frustrated, right?
That’s what makes this program so different.
Unlike a diet, this 28-day adventure teaches you how to eat foods that are healthy and delicious… and you’ll never have to count a single calorie.
Instead, you’ll learn how to effortlessly meet your health goals over a 28-day period.
The outcome? You start making long-lasting changes, instead of opting for the next quick fix.
Clean eating is more than a strategy; it’s a movement. A revolution.
You’re about to embark on a life-changing experience, because you’re about to ditch the diet mentality forever.
In 28 days, you’ll discover:
- YOUR unique healthy blueprint
- Which foods give you optimal energy, and jumpstart your metabolism
- How to plan your own healthy, stress-free meals – even if you’re busy and have no time.
- Real life strategies for putting yourself FIRST (without feeling guilty. Whoa!)
- What exercises fit your unique body and lifestyle
- The exact steps, week by week, that help you achieve long-lasting results
- More about yourself and your body than ever, with daily assignments over a 28-day period that will empower you to make lifelong changes
- Tips or cooking healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes that will leave you satisfied with every bite
- Which snacks are healthy and easy to make – did I mention you get 40 of ‘em?
- Tactics for crowding out the bad stuff, so you can bring in yummy foods to replace ‘em – no deprivation here!
- Easy ways to order healthy everywhere e- including your favorite restaurant
I was looking for more than a quick fix or a diet book. I wanted to make lifelong changes.
This happened for me when I attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I was always interested in health, but when I graduated as a certified coach, I wanted to create a program that would help people take small steps towards lifelong, sustainable changes.
If you’re feeling confused about what to eat, then this is the program for you.
But, fair warning: it’s about so much more than just what’s on your plate.
I’ll teach you how to become a healthy person in a completely different way. These tools, tactics, and resources are designed to help you reduce stress, achieve your goals, live a healthier life, and learn how to balance everything that fills up your crazy schedule.
These are the same tools that work for me, and my clients. SO I know they’ll work for you, too.
Don’t spend another ounce of energy thinking about when or what to eat.
This program guarantees results AND takes the headache out of “What should I eat today?”
It’s time to get your energy, your body, and your life back.
So take the first step.
Start feeling your best today. Glow from the inside out.
Feel outstanding no matter how busy your life is, because you deserve to feel incredible with every breath.
I promise you this:
You will not starve.
You will not be deprived.
You will thrive.
No more diets.
No more wondering which foods are right for you.
Just a simple, 28-day whole foods program delivered straight to your inbox the moment you click …
It’s time. Invest in yourself, and finally learn how to:
- Fall in love with cooking and prep delectable, healthy meals
- Adore your kitchen and know how to make it feel like home
- Make healthy snacks
- Prepare nourishing and delicious meals for the whole family
- Exercise using the right exercises for your body
- Portion out your foods, while never feeling like you are dieting
- Pick healthy foods and create meals for yourself that will satisfy all of your taste buds
- Crowd out the bad stuff & bring in the healthy goodies
- Eat at a restaurant & order off a menu
- Nourish your body with the right protein, whether you are vegan, vegetarian, or just interested in reducing animal proteins in your life
- Use tools for committing to change and to a healthy life
Your investment in yourself is only $297.00; however, if you sign up now, you’ll get my early bird price of $197.00, now you can’t beat that.
You don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home to join this e-course!
Interested in extra support? Contact me for more info about 1:1 coaching to support you throughout this program or in making sustainable changes that will help you reach your health and weight loss goals.
Can’t. Freakin’. Wait.
Let’s get this adventure started!
Christine Pyne, MSN, RN, INHC, NC-BC